Wednesday 18 July 2012

Travel Essentials #1 - Biarritz, France

Biarritz Essentials

Biarritz Essentials by emmatje featuring plastic flip flops

I plan on heading back to Biarritz at the end of August, so I thought I'd share a few essential items that I will be packing in my tiny suitcase...

1. Bikinis, of course! I'll bring at least 3, it's nice to have some options.

2. Sun cap and sunglasses - practical yes, but in Biarritz my cap will also be trendy haha! I'm not one of those girls who likes to look particularly well groomed at the beach. Basically it's too much effort! Nothing wrong with salty, wavy hair under a cute cap and big sunglasses.

3. Light sweater - perfect for when the sun starts to go down at the beach.

4. Shoes! - Thanks to ryanair, I have to pack light. So flip flops for the beach, and a pair of comfy heels for going out. If possible I will squeeze in a pair of Vans as well. I'll bring my JC Foxy in turquoise as they're so comfy and such a great colour for summer nights.

5. Shorts - cute shorts galore! I'll be bringing a pair of beach shorts and then a couple of other pairs for the evenings in neutral tones and light fabrics.

6. Tanks & vests - Biarritz is not a fussy place, so a couple of tops that I can just throw on will make life so much easier. Pretty vests for the evening, and casual, cotton tanks for the day time.

7. Dresses - A maxi and a mini, but aren't they both sexy?!

Much love, Bemsy x

No comments:

Post a Comment