Thursday 23 August 2012

Travel Essentials #3 - Rome, Italy

Rome Essentials

Rome Essentials by emmatje

I'm going on a little jaunt to Rome with my mum and brother at the weekend. I'll be there for 3 full days, so I won't need to pack a lot. These are my essentials...

1. Dresses - I'm taking these 2 maxi dresses so I don't have to worry about covering up in the churches, etc. I'll bring the blue floral dress for an evening out, and perhaps another shorter dress for the evening.

2. Sandals - 1 pair of flat sandals as they are so comfy for walking around in all day. Then 1 pair of simple heeled sandals for the evening.

3. Cardigans - thin knitted cardigans will be perfect for covering up, day or night.

4. Handbag essentials - Sunglasses, of course; my camera for capturing the sights; a guidebook so we can make the most of our trip; and my kindle to relax with in the hotel bar after a day of sightseeing.

5. Handbag - I'm going to take an across body bag so that I don't have to worry about someone grabbing my bag while I'm gawping at the architecture. A simple suede bag will take me from day to night.

6. Accessories - as I will be keeping my outfits simple, I will make the most of being able to wear lots of lovely jewellery and hair accessories. 

Have you been to Rome?

Much love, Bemsy x

1 comment:

  1. Hi! nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas.Cheers!


    - The tours rome italy

    ReplyDelete