Tuesday 18 September 2012

Rosie for Autograph

Apart from the odd pair of knickers from Topshop, I buy my underwear exclusively at Marks & Spencer. I find the quality, choice and comfort of their underwear unbeatable. So I was very excited to hear that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has launched a range with M&S. It's so great to see such a well-known British model teaming up with a long-established British shop.

Video: Rosie's New Range

The range is absolutely stunning, with beautiful detailing and in delicious colours. I will definitely be buying the silk teddy and, knowing me, one of every bra and knicker design! You can view all the items available here.

Do you like the range?

Much love, Bemsy x


1 comment:

  1. lovely pieces!!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete