Saturday 19 January 2013

Sunday Wishlist #7

Sunday Wishlist #7



1. River Island shoes - I only own one pair of River Island shoes, but they are great quality, and despite being ridiculously high, they are so comfortable! So, when I found these cute shoes on their website, I knew that they belonged on my wishlist. Buy the sandals here, the loafers here, the brown heels here, and the black heels here!

2. River Island jewellery - Continuing on the River Island theme, they have some GREAT jewellery at the moment. This necklace appeared on the website 3 days ago, and it's gone now, but I'm hoping that it will be back in stock soon.

3. Topshop dungarees - I can't explain why I like these, because I feel like I shouldn't. But aren't they just cute?!

4. ASOS midi skirts - ASOS is selling some gorgeous midi skirts at the moment. Get the blue print skirt here, the forest print skirt here, and the geo print skirt here!

5. Alexander McQueen skull wrap bracelet - I love AM's jewellery, and this wrap bracelet is just perfect.

6. Swatch Deep Shine Collection - I spotted these watches while waiting for a flight in Geneva airport and instantly fell in love. My mum bought me a gorgeous watch with a blue face years and years ago, and I rarely take it off, but I'd love a colourful watch that I can wear when I want to jazz an outfit up with colourful accessories.

What's your favourite item from my wishlist?

Bemsy x

5 comments:

  1. nice wishlist!

    xxx
    www.outfitsofthisyear.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist! I really like that McQueen wrap bracelet too :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sandals! Can't believe they're River Island! xx

    http://thestylecrusader.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want a swatch watch, I desperately need to get one

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete